Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vacation...Part III


2nd day morning i go to Mid Valley Megamal. It's very easy togo there, from the KL Sentral u take the KTM Komuter to MidValley Station & only cost RM1.00 (while u waiting a the terminal is very hot... it's make me want to take-off my shirt). At MidValley i go the xl-shop to see some toys, like always there only got some of the hot selling toys only, not as many u can see from the web site, maybe next time i want to go to Ampang Park which is xl-shop HQ located to seing the full showroom of toys. For something to remember going to MidValley i bought a Revoltech Patlabor Griffon Aqua figure at very cheap price RM39.90 instead of normal price RM79.90. Wow...... it's save me a lot of money. (My wife nagging me wasting money for buying toys)

No comments:

Post a Comment